What does the solution do?
The online self-service module enables intermediaries to submit, track and update all their customer support queries and incidents through a purpose built online facility via insurE-com's website.
How does it work?
Intermediaries can view current support incidents; create new support incidents and attach files to it; choose from a range of priority values; add further information to an existing incident log and add or amend contact and company details
What are the main
- Bollington launches MGA
- Pukka’s Sam White launches Freedom Brokers
- Zurich explores Endsleigh sale - report
- Meet the Broker Apprentices 2017: Luke Abbots-Darbyshire
- Complaints hit 3.32m for first half of 2017
- InsurTech Futures: Nigel Barton’s Wrisk app launches £500,000 crowdfunding round
- Ecclesiastical launches standalone fine art product for brokers