What does the solution do?
The online self-service module enables intermediaries to submit, track and update all their customer support queries and incidents through a purpose built online facility via insurE-com's website.
How does it work?
Intermediaries can view current support incidents; create new support incidents and attach files to it; choose from a range of priority values; add further information to an existing incident log and add or amend contact and company details
What are the main
- L&G's general insurance up for sale - report
- Members surprised at Fairchild’s Broker Network exit
- Mixed feelings from brokers on Aviva's subscription product
- InsurTech: Meet the tech insiders
- MGA Fiducia and Hiscox sever marine cargo ties
- US and UK agree post-Brexit insurance trade deal
- Circle expands again in 2018