What does the solution do?
The online self-service module enables intermediaries to submit, track and update all their customer support queries and incidents through a purpose built online facility via insurE-com's website.
How does it work?
Intermediaries can view current support incidents; create new support incidents and attach files to it; choose from a range of priority values; add further information to an existing incident log and add or amend contact and company details
What are the main
- Aviva pulls agency with GRP
- AIG warns of rise in data breaches as GDPR comes into force
- Amazon “working with” UK brokers and insurers
- Alpha: Cover My Cab steps in with Gefion policies
- City Insurance Brokers and Compass launch profit insurance scheme
- Coversure backers Livingbridge “not done” with insurance investments
- Uber gives drivers free insurance as it expands partnership with Axa