A report issued by the insurance research centre Thatcham has revealed that, annually, more than 125,000 UK drivers and passengers could be suffering injuries in accidents because they have not adjusted their head restraint properly.
Although new figures showed that the majority of car seats now offer passengers adequate protection, a survey carried out by Thatcham indicated that more than 60% of drivers had their head restraint in the wrong position.
Thatcham acknowledged that it had witnesse
- Aviva "disappointed" after watchdog bans Aviva Drive app ad
- Leadenhall Market evacuated after “suspicious package”
- Aston Scott and Lark confirm new management structure
- UK Broker Awards 2017: The winners
- Blockchain could “eliminate” the need for brokers
- “Transformation” costs Swinton as profits fall
- Three firms in for Leeds-based Henderson