A report issued by the insurance research centre Thatcham has revealed that, annually, more than 125,000 UK drivers and passengers could be suffering injuries in accidents because they have not adjusted their head restraint properly.
Although new figures showed that the majority of car seats now offer passengers adequate protection, a survey carried out by Thatcham indicated that more than 60% of drivers had their head restraint in the wrong position.
Thatcham acknowledged that it had witnesse
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- Axa partners with Gresham in £20m deal
- InsurTech Futures: PwC and Early Metrics launch programme to scale start-ups
- SEIB eyeing buys to support ongoing organic growth