There is no shortage of accident management services available tobrokers and their commercial clients in the UK market. Providers are oftenselected on price, given that basic processes are generic, and businessrelationships tend to focus upon the allocation and management ofrepairers, as that often has a bearing on the way the service will befunded.
However, too often, the issues that are most critical to the client arenot recognised at the point of launching an accident management solution -
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017