The past couple of years has seen plenty of activity in the liability markets as premiums have risen dramatically and insureds have often taken on large deductibles to lessen the renewals burden.
Capacity has also been shifting as players enter and leave the classes but the pressure on claims has remained as the cost of claims continues to escalate both in terms of frequency and in value.
Liability adjusters have long specialised in investigating these claims but the past couple of years have
- Aviva "disappointed" after watchdog bans Aviva Drive app ad
- Leadenhall Market evacuated after “suspicious package”
- Aston Scott and Lark confirm new management structure
- Blockchain could “eliminate” the need for brokers
- UK Broker Awards 2017: The winners
- Marsh’s head of operations in Scotland Iain Henry departs
- Ardonagh Group posts fall in Ebitda but rising income