The past couple of years has seen plenty of activity in the liability markets as premiums have risen dramatically and insureds have often taken on large deductibles to lessen the renewals burden.
Capacity has also been shifting as players enter and leave the classes but the pressure on claims has remained as the cost of claims continues to escalate both in terms of frequency and in value.
Liability adjusters have long specialised in investigating these claims but the past couple of years have
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017