The past couple of years has seen plenty of activity in the liability markets as premiums have risen dramatically and insureds have often taken on large deductibles to lessen the renewals burden.
Capacity has also been shifting as players enter and leave the classes but the pressure on claims has remained as the cost of claims continues to escalate both in terms of frequency and in value.
Liability adjusters have long specialised in investigating these claims but the past couple of years have
- Brexit deal does not work for brokers, says Biba
- Aviva writing to customers after renewal transparency failing
- Up to 50 jobs at risk amid RSA specialty and wholesale restructure
- Profile: Peter Cullum, Towergate founder and GRP chairman
- Manchester critical of Simply Business’ cyber stance
- Marsh unveils Marsh-JLT Specialty plans
- Markerstudy and Co-op silent on deal progress