Sponsored by Groupama Insurances.
The judges praised Blyth Valley for matching its use of technology to that of its technology-savvy clients in a simple initiative that showed the benefits of a broker talking its clients' language.
Blyth Valley is essentially an electronic business, but that it not to say that it is a faceless dot.com or the electronic arm of a 'traditional' broker. Instead, the broker has built its business around the efficient and effective use of information and
- CBL Insurance placed into liquidation
- Marsh unveils Marsh-JLT Specialty plans
- Up to 50 jobs at risk amid RSA specialty and wholesale restructure
- Gallagher set to ink another deal before Christmas
- Top 100 2018: Find out who made the list
- Aviva on top again in Brokerbility satisfaction survey
- Fresh founder Lisa Powis rejoins insurance sector with tech business