Sponsored by Groupama Insurances.
The judges praised Blyth Valley for matching its use of technology to that of its technology-savvy clients in a simple initiative that showed the benefits of a broker talking its clients' language.
Blyth Valley is essentially an electronic business, but that it not to say that it is a faceless dot.com or the electronic arm of a 'traditional' broker. Instead, the broker has built its business around the efficient and effective use of information and communicati
- Aviva "disappointed" after watchdog bans Aviva Drive app ad
- Leadenhall Market evacuated after “suspicious package”
- Aston Scott and Lark confirm new management structure
- Blockchain could “eliminate” the need for brokers
- UK Broker Awards 2017: The winners
- Marsh’s head of operations in Scotland Iain Henry departs
- Ardonagh Group posts fall in Ebitda but rising income