Sponsored by Groupama Insurances.
The judges praised Blyth Valley for matching its use of technology to that of its technology-savvy clients in a simple initiative that showed the benefits of a broker talking its clients' language.
Blyth Valley is essentially an electronic business, but that it not to say that it is a faceless dot.com or the electronic arm of a 'traditional' broker. Instead, the broker has built its business around the efficient and effective use of information and communicati
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017