Property issues have become hot news in the US in recent months, largely as a result of the sub-prime crisis. However, in the insurance world, it has not been the financial markets that have rocked the boat but catastrophes - in the US, at least.
According to a survey by the US-based Risk and Insurance Management Society, the commercial property sector worldwide is bucking the general property trend by becoming the only segment of the market to enjoy rising premiums. This is, in part, due to comp
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017