Now is the time for schemes brokers to realise the full potential of the internet as a marketing, distribution and client-relationship mechanism. It is the moment to ditch any lingering suggestion that the web is the natural preserve of direct insurers. The online market is simply too important for intermediaries to ignore - and the significance of the internet in the insurance arena is only going to increase.
The internet is often portrayed as the enemy of brokers because of the ease with which
- Folgate teams up with MS Amlin for 2019
- Profile: Peter Cullum, Towergate founder and GRP chairman
- Bridge breaks through £10m barrier
- Up to 50 jobs at risk amid RSA specialty and wholesale restructure
- In-depth - SMEs: Adding value
- Markerstudy and Co-op silent on deal progress
- Blog: Should brokers be concerned?