In a soft market, premium finance is often seen as a way to add valuable commission at a time when business is tight. But what should brokers be considering when they set up that all-important first contract?
It is unlikely to come as any great surprise that there is a difference between what most brokers are asking for, and what premium finance companies are delivering. And nor should it be a surprise to hear that, for most, price is the key consideration. However, providers argue that there
- Aviva pulls agency with GRP
- Hiscox updates cyber and data insurance product
- Amazon “working with” UK brokers and insurers
- Video: GDPR – Future proofing your business: Don’t panic!
- Launderette-based insurance ghost brokers jailed
- Uber gives drivers free insurance as it expands partnership with Axa
- Video: GDPR – Marketing: what brokers can and can’t do