The popularity of aggregators is reflected by the succession of new brands entering the market, with Yesinsurance.co.uk being the latest, a specialist in motor insurance for drivers with cars over five years old, low mileage drivers and second car owners. At first glance, Yesinsurance.co.uk appears to be a pure online comparison site, similar to Insuresupermarket.com or Confused.com. But underneath its outer shell is a broker operation powered by Budget and owned by Provident Insurance.
- L&G's general insurance up for sale - report
- Members surprised at Fairchild’s Broker Network exit
- InsurTech: Meet the tech insiders
- Mixed feelings from brokers on Aviva's subscription product
- MGA Fiducia and Hiscox sever marine cargo ties
- US and UK agree post-Brexit insurance trade deal
- Circle expands again in 2018