The popularity of aggregators is reflected by the succession of new brands entering the market, with Yesinsurance.co.uk being the latest, a specialist in motor insurance for drivers with cars over five years old, low mileage drivers and second car owners. At first glance, Yesinsurance.co.uk appears to be a pure online comparison site, similar to Insuresupermarket.com or Confused.com. But underneath its outer shell is a broker operation powered by Budget and owned by Provident Insurance.
- Aviva pulls agency with GRP
- Hiscox updates cyber and data insurance product
- Amazon “working with” UK brokers and insurers
- Video: GDPR – Future proofing your business: Don’t panic!
- Launderette-based insurance ghost brokers jailed
- Uber gives drivers free insurance as it expands partnership with Axa
- Video: GDPR – Marketing: what brokers can and can’t do