The popularity of aggregators is reflected by the succession of new brands entering the market, with Yesinsurance.co.uk being the latest, a specialist in motor insurance for drivers with cars over five years old, low mileage drivers and second car owners. At first glance, Yesinsurance.co.uk appears to be a pure online comparison site, similar to Insuresupermarket.com or Confused.com. But underneath its outer shell is a broker operation powered by Budget and owned by Provident Insurance.
- Aviva "disappointed" after watchdog bans Aviva Drive app ad
- Leadenhall Market evacuated after “suspicious package”
- Aston Scott and Lark confirm new management structure
- Blockchain could “eliminate” the need for brokers
- UK Broker Awards 2017: The winners
- Marsh’s head of operations in Scotland Iain Henry departs
- Ardonagh Group posts fall in Ebitda but rising income