The impact of brokers in the motor market is not something to be dismissed. Not only is there still a significant broker presence among the direct writers but, in a soft market with slim margins on motor insurance, brokers have recognised the importance of add-on insurance in order to generate income.
However, the add-on insurance sector is becoming as competitive as the traditional policy market, with customers becoming more aware of the benefits of these types of schemes. In light of this,
- Folgate teams up with MS Amlin for 2019
- Profile: Peter Cullum, Towergate founder and GRP chairman
- Bridge breaks through £10m barrier
- Up to 50 jobs at risk amid RSA specialty and wholesale restructure
- In-depth - SMEs: Adding value
- Markerstudy and Co-op silent on deal progress
- Blog: Should brokers be concerned?