Increasing numbers of brokers are using premium finance as a way of raising extra profit for their businesses on personal or commercial lines.
In looking to see which element proves the most profitable, a lot depends on the type of brokerage involved. And much as premium finance companies would like to influence the debate, they admit that decisions to concentrate on either personal or commercial lines will be taken for reasons other than the commission they will earn on finance deals.
- CBL Insurance placed into liquidation
- Marsh unveils Marsh-JLT Specialty plans
- Up to 50 jobs at risk amid RSA specialty and wholesale restructure
- Gallagher set to ink another deal before Christmas
- Top 100 2018: Find out who made the list
- Aviva on top again in Brokerbility satisfaction survey
- Fresh founder Lisa Powis rejoins insurance sector with tech business