Increasing numbers of brokers are using premium finance as a way of raising extra profit for their businesses on personal or commercial lines.
In looking to see which element proves the most profitable, a lot depends on the type of brokerage involved. And much as premium finance companies would like to influence the debate, they admit that decisions to concentrate on either personal or commercial lines will be taken for reasons other than the commission they will earn on finance deals.
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017