Increasing numbers of brokers are using premium finance as a way of raising extra profit for their businesses on personal or commercial lines.
In looking to see which element proves the most profitable, a lot depends on the type of brokerage involved. And much as premium finance companies would like to influence the debate, they admit that decisions to concentrate on either personal or commercial lines will be taken for reasons other than the commission they will earn on finance deals.
- Aviva "disappointed" after watchdog bans Aviva Drive app ad
- Leadenhall Market evacuated after “suspicious package”
- Aston Scott and Lark confirm new management structure
- Blockchain could “eliminate” the need for brokers
- UK Broker Awards 2017: The winners
- Marsh’s head of operations in Scotland Iain Henry departs
- Ardonagh Group posts fall in Ebitda but rising income