Despite fuel price hikes and environmental pressures, the high-performance car still retains its glamour. Growth in disposable income has increased demand - but has the insurance market has been able to keep pace?
Steve McPherson, sales director of Hyperformance Insurance, believes it has. "The broker market has catered for this increased demand by creating high-performance niches and our aim is to offer our clients a high-quality service at the best possible rates," he says.
To achieve that
- Marsh unveils Marsh-JLT Specialty plans
- Up to 50 jobs at risk amid RSA specialty and wholesale restructure
- Aviva writing to customers after renewal transparency failing
- Brexit deal does not work for brokers, says Biba
- CBL Insurance placed into liquidation
- Gallagher set to ink another deal before Christmas
- Aviva on top again in Brokerbility satisfaction survey