Despite fuel price hikes and environmental pressures, the high-performance car still retains its glamour. Growth in disposable income has increased demand - but has the insurance market has been able to keep pace?
Steve McPherson, sales director of Hyperformance Insurance, believes it has. "The broker market has catered for this increased demand by creating high-performance niches and our aim is to offer our clients a high-quality service at the best possible rates," he says.
To achieve that g
- Swinton puts 268 people at risk of redundancy
- Steve Lewis confident RSA UK will “bounce back” in 2018
- Cyber hacks reported to FCA by financial firms hit 69 in 2017
- Jon Dye brands 2017 as “landmark” year for Allianz in UK
- CBL Insurance Europe ordered to stop writing new business immediately
- RSA UK reports falling profits in 2017
- Ageas UK moves back into profit in 2017