Despite fuel price hikes and environmental pressures, the high-performance car still retains its glamour. Growth in disposable income has increased demand - but has the insurance market has been able to keep pace?
Steve McPherson, sales director of Hyperformance Insurance, believes it has. "The broker market has catered for this increased demand by creating high-performance niches and our aim is to offer our clients a high-quality service at the best possible rates," he says.
To achieve that g
- Former Axa claims handler jailed for fraud
- MVP snaps up stake in Ataraxia as Stuart Randall exits
- InsurTech Futures: By Miles launches pay-as-you-go motor policy
- Insurance Cares: FCA plans ‘vulnerable customers’ consultation
- FCA prepares for hard Brexit
- CII names Jonathan Clark as new president
- MVP the “ideal partner” for Ataraxia, says Stuart Randall