Despite fuel price hikes and environmental pressures, the high-performance car still retains its glamour. Growth in disposable income has increased demand - but has the insurance market has been able to keep pace?
Steve McPherson, sales director of Hyperformance Insurance, believes it has. "The broker market has catered for this increased demand by creating high-performance niches and our aim is to offer our clients a high-quality service at the best possible rates," he says.
To achieve that g
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- Ansvar launches two charity products
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Verisk to buy Sequel for £250m
- Ascot launches new MGA and hires Michael Sillat to lead
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution