Economic life is generally accepted as going through loops of seven-year cycles. What goes up - sure as night follows day - eventually comes down.
The UK travel insurance market has been increasing for some years, at the rate of around 5% per annum, to the present level of some £670m gross written premium (GWP). This trend is likely to continue with the insatiable desire people have for travel and a market penetration rate of an impressive 85% for the consequent sale of travel insurance.
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017