Economic life is generally accepted as going through loops of seven-year cycles. What goes up - sure as night follows day - eventually comes down.
The UK travel insurance market has been increasing for some years, at the rate of around 5% per annum, to the present level of some £670m gross written premium (GWP). This trend is likely to continue with the insatiable desire people have for travel and a market penetration rate of an impressive 85% for the consequent sale of travel insurance.
- Aviva "disappointed" after watchdog bans Aviva Drive app ad
- Leadenhall Market evacuated after “suspicious package”
- Aston Scott and Lark confirm new management structure
- Blockchain could “eliminate” the need for brokers
- UK Broker Awards 2017: The winners
- Marsh’s head of operations in Scotland Iain Henry departs
- Ardonagh Group posts fall in Ebitda but rising income