Economic life is generally accepted as going through loops of seven-year cycles. What goes up - sure as night follows day - eventually comes down.
The UK travel insurance market has been increasing for some years, at the rate of around 5% per annum, to the present level of some £670m gross written premium (GWP). This trend is likely to continue with the insatiable desire people have for travel and a market penetration rate of an impressive 85% for the consequent sale of travel insurance.
- CBL Insurance placed into liquidation
- Marsh unveils Marsh-JLT Specialty plans
- Up to 50 jobs at risk amid RSA specialty and wholesale restructure
- Gallagher set to ink another deal before Christmas
- Top 100 2018: Find out who made the list
- Aviva on top again in Brokerbility satisfaction survey
- Fresh founder Lisa Powis rejoins insurance sector with tech business