Using the internet to boost insurance sales is not a new concept, particularly in personal lines, but when it comes to using web-based technology to track claims, some would argue that it is still only just taking off.
Claims tracking has proved to be a bone of contention for brokers over the years. While they hardly make any direct money out of the process, with all-important renewals in mind they have to supply a satisfactory level of service to customers. Unfortunately, up to now the only
- Folgate teams up with MS Amlin for 2019
- Profile: Peter Cullum, Towergate founder and GRP chairman
- Bridge breaks through £10m barrier
- Up to 50 jobs at risk amid RSA specialty and wholesale restructure
- In-depth - SMEs: Adding value
- Markerstudy and Co-op silent on deal progress
- Blog: Should brokers be concerned?