Castel Specialty, a division of MGA, Castel Underwriting Agencies has launched an online trading platform for brokers with complicated and unusual small commercial risks.
The firm said that the proposition, entitled Square Pegs, will provide brokers with access to a broad range of commercial coverage with capacity from an A-rated insurer.
According to Castel the solution includes schemes for businesses with complex trade activities, those working in “high risk” locations, with non-standard or
- Lamp’s proposed liquidation sparks debate on insurer stability and ratings
- Martyn Holman joins Banks-owned Eldon Insurance board
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Ardonagh closes 24 Swinton branches
- Lockton announces key hires in Birmingham and Manchester
- Mactavish names all British Steel insurers
- Hogarth Underwriting enters liquidation amid Gable collapse