Castel Specialty, a division of MGA, Castel Underwriting Agencies has launched an online trading platform for brokers with complicated and unusual small commercial risks.
The firm said that the proposition, entitled Square Pegs, will provide brokers with access to a broad range of commercial coverage with capacity from an A-rated insurer.
According to Castel the solution includes schemes for businesses with complex trade activities, those working in “high risk” locations, with non-standard or
The Insurance Age team examine the most read stories for the week commencing 3 June 2019.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Konsileo parts ways with four brokers
- Brokers call on HMRC to reform IPT
- Broker Network owner set to make more deals with fresh funding
- Elite proposes solvency scheme to avoid liquidation
- Two TMK executives resign amid fresh sexual harassment claims at Lloyd's
- IFB launches counter fraud database
- Motor market records best year since 1985 ahead of troubled future, says EY