Castel Specialty, a division of MGA, Castel Underwriting Agencies has launched an online trading platform for brokers with complicated and unusual small commercial risks.
The firm said that the proposition, entitled Square Pegs, will provide brokers with access to a broad range of commercial coverage with capacity from an A-rated insurer.
According to Castel the solution includes schemes for businesses with complex trade activities, those working in “high risk” locations, with non-standard or
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Zurich cuts scheme contract with Fleet UK
- THB pledges support for Fleet UK
- Brightside hires new MD of broking as Russell Bence exits
- Ardonagh shutters Swinton's advised commercial business
- Latest Ogden rate change will cost the industry over £160m
- Allianz appoints branch leaders