CDL commercial director, Nigel Phillips has detailed the factors behind the continuing “expansion and success” of the software house as turnover topped £50m for the first time.
The £52.7m achieved in 2017 means that the company has effectively doubled in size since 2012 when turnover came in at £27.6m.
“The growth has been relatively organic and over the last five years we have enjoyed that expansion and success,” Phillips told Insurance Age.
And the rise has been backed up with profitability
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- One Call’s Radford launches motor broker
- Saga considering sale of Bennetts for second time, say reports
- Markel not going into broking following Caunce O'Hara deal
- Granite to create 300 new jobs
- Saga profits plummet in all operating areas
- Ecclesiastical's John Blundell to retire in 2020
- Ten takes small profit hit due to software house move