CDL commercial director, Nigel Phillips has detailed the factors behind the continuing “expansion and success” of the software house as turnover topped £50m for the first time.
The £52.7m achieved in 2017 means that the company has effectively doubled in size since 2012 when turnover came in at £27.6m.
“The growth has been relatively organic and over the last five years we have enjoyed that expansion and success,” Phillips told Insurance Age.
And the rise has been backed up with profitability
- Markerstudy buys Co-op underwriting in £185m deal
- Markerstudy to use Co-op’s brand after deal
- Aston Lark buys Irish broker Robertson Low
- Mark Cliff joins Be Wiser as NED
- Ageas consults on closure of Stoke and Port Solent operations
- Axa UK hires Shali Vasudeva as COO from Hiscox
- InsurTech Futures: Zurich partners with travel start-up Pluto