CDL commercial director, Nigel Phillips has detailed the factors behind the continuing “expansion and success” of the software house as turnover topped £50m for the first time.
The £52.7m achieved in 2017 means that the company has effectively doubled in size since 2012 when turnover came in at £27.6m.
“The growth has been relatively organic and over the last five years we have enjoyed that expansion and success,” Phillips told Insurance Age.
And the rise has been backed up with profitability
- David Ross accused of “not caring” about acting lawfully
- Aston Lark buys Highworth Insurance
- Zurich temporarily pulls out of direct home
- Allianz hires Gerry Ross as head of commercial motor
- Marsh-owner gains approval to buy Jardine Lloyd Thompson
- Arch Insurance International invests in MGA
- First Central Insurance & Technology takes CEO from Hastings