CDL commercial director, Nigel Phillips has detailed the factors behind the continuing “expansion and success” of the software house as turnover topped £50m for the first time.
The £52.7m achieved in 2017 means that the company has effectively doubled in size since 2012 when turnover came in at £27.6m.
“The growth has been relatively organic and over the last five years we have enjoyed that expansion and success,” Phillips told Insurance Age.
And the rise has been backed up with profitability
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Blanc expects Goldman Sachs to invest in Aston Lark for 'at least five years'
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- Aviva continues to top Brokerbility members survey
- Aspen Risk Management to be placed in runoff
- Investors value Ardonagh at £1.9bn