'Lie detectors', or voice stress analysis technology, will become commonplace over the coming year as the industry launches its biggest crackdown on claims fraud yet, according to analysts Datamonitor.
Groupama, Esure and Fortis have all confirmed plans to install the technology, which detects and analyses changes in the sound and patterns of speech, on their telephone systems. The report claims that the industry is clearly overcoming its initial misgivings about a tool that was widely perceive
- Broker Network buys Knighthood Corporate Assurance Services
- Carole Nash and Axa remain committed to Republic of Ireland bike market
- Biba signs Women in Finance Charter
- GDPR: What do brokers need to know?
- MCE blames Brexit as it pulls out of Republic of Ireland
- Markel stops writing London open market property
- Aston Lark buys Ingram Hawkins and Nock