A typical medium-sized financial services firm based in London spends around #30,000 per month on storing paper-based information, according to chartered surveyors Drivers Jonas.
The firm says the monthly cost of storing a single filing cabinet in London's West End is #987, or #11,800 a year. In the City, it's #838 per month, compared to #449 in Manchester, #447 in Birmingham and #420 in Edinburgh.
As most firms have dozens of filing cabinets at least, the annual cost of storing paper can run
- Broker Network buys Knighthood Corporate Assurance Services
- Carole Nash and Axa remain committed to Republic of Ireland bike market
- Biba signs Women in Finance Charter
- GDPR: What do brokers need to know?
- MCE blames Brexit as it pulls out of Republic of Ireland
- Markel stops writing London open market property
- Podcast: The top five stories of the week