Health care is a sector expanding its reach with every passing day.
Our understanding of what constitutes a person’s health has broadened from simply physical fitness to encompass mental wellbeing and all its associated challenges.
The problems are perhaps more extensive than many of us would predict.
The mental health charity Mind cites reports that 25% of people in the UK will experience a mental health issue each year.
In 2016, the most common problems affecting those in England were
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Clear set to make more deals this year
- Egan reveals thinking behind RSA's commercial merger
- People Moves Round-up: 6-13 September 2019
- FSCS pays out to Lamp GAP and health customers
- UK Broker Awards: Winners revealed
- The Blog Spot: RIP Jelf, hello Marsh Commercial - what's in a broking brand?
- Tokio Marine Kiln restructures management