Ardonagh Group has revealed a rise in reported income to £337.4m in the first half of 2019, from £271.8m in H1 2018, according to its statement of group financial highlights.
However, in its investor report the business posted an increased loss of £44.5m in H1 2019, compared to £32.8m in the same time period last year, and its unaudited results, published in the same document, also showed a pre-tax loss of £48.5m (H1 2018: £38.2m).
The statement of group financial highlights also revealed an
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- One Call’s Radford launches motor broker
- Saga considering sale of Bennetts for second time, say reports
- Markel not going into broking following Caunce O'Hara deal
- Granite to create 300 new jobs
- Saga profits plummet in all operating areas
- Ecclesiastical's John Blundell to retire in 2020
- Uber boss joins Inshur following partnership deal