Bravo Group, owner of Broker Network and Compass, spent a total of £53m on acquisitions in 2018.
According to the business’ financial results for 2018, the group bought 10 brokers during the year in order to build on its “regional powerhouse” structure. In 2017, Bravo made deals for a total of £42m.
Simon Drew, chief financial officer at Bravo, told Insurance Age that the business “had a good run of it last year”, but added that the firm’s model was about buying the right businesses rather
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- One Call’s Radford launches motor broker
- Saga considering sale of Bennetts for second time, say reports
- Markel not going into broking following Caunce O'Hara deal
- Granite to create 300 new jobs
- Saga profits plummet in all operating areas
- Ecclesiastical's John Blundell to retire in 2020
- Ten takes small profit hit due to software house move