Gallagher has confirmed that chief information officer Steve O’Donnell has left the business.
A spokesperson for Gallagher said: “I can confirm that Steve O’Donnell has left the business and we wish him well for the future.”
The spokesperson explained that the business will announce O’Donnell’s successor in the next few weeks but declined to comment further.
O’Donnell has previously worked at MS Amlin and held a number of senior roles outside of the insurance industry.
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Brightside hires new MD of broking as Russell Bence exits
- Ardonagh losses rise to £44.5m in H1 2019
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Gauntlet expands into Wales with two new ARs
- THB pledges support for Fleet UK
- Call Connection's administration extension confirmed
- Bravo Group spent £53m on deals in 2018