Alan Boswell Insurance Brokers has reported a drop in pre-tax profit for the year to 31 March 2019.
According to its results, posted on Companies House, the broker’s profit for 2019 was £2.2m, compared to £2.7m in the preceding year.
Turnover rose to £11.3m from £11.0m in 2018, while operating profit also declined slightly from £2.3m in 2018 to £2.1m in 2019.
The business stated in the document that the majority of the drop in profit was due to dividends being paid to the company in the prior
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Brightside hires new MD of broking as Russell Bence exits
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- THB pledges support for Fleet UK
- Gauntlet expands into Wales with two new ARs
- Call Connection's administration extension confirmed
- Ardonagh losses rise to £44.5m in H1 2019
- Latest Ogden rate change will cost the industry over £160m