Bennett Christmas Group is looking to make acquisitions after it was bought by Ethos Broking earlier this week.
Mark Bennett, chief executive officer of Bennett Christmas Insurance Brokers, said the business had been looking at different alternatives for the last twelve months.
He told Insurance Age: “It took about twelve months evaluating what we were doing, where we were going, what opportunities there were for us in the pipeline.
“We finally agreed what we were doing in March and then it’s
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Brightside hires new MD of broking as Russell Bence exits
- Ardonagh losses rise to £44.5m in H1 2019
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Gauntlet expands into Wales with two new ARs
- Call Connection's administration extension confirmed
- THB pledges support for Fleet UK
- Bravo Group spent £53m on deals in 2018