Ethos Broking has bought its ninth regional broking powerhouse, Bennett Christmas Group, for an undisclosed sum.
Ethos is part of Bravo Group which also owns Broker Network and Compass. The group recently agreed on an £80m loan facility with Deutsche Bank taking its acquisition facilities up to just under £200m.
Broker Network member Bennett Christmas was founded in West Sussex in 1967 and is led by Mark Bennett, Roger Christmas, Tom Stripp, Anna Prestwich and Viv Cooper.
The business, which
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Brightside hires new MD of broking as Russell Bence exits
- Ardonagh losses rise to £44.5m in H1 2019
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Gauntlet expands into Wales with two new ARs
- THB pledges support for Fleet UK
- Call Connection's administration extension confirmed
- Bravo Group spent £53m on deals in 2018