Mason Owen Financial Services has bought Wirral-based broker Business Insurance Services (BIS).
This is Liverpool-headquartered Mason Owen’s first deal in the insurance sector and the business explained that all of BIS’s eight staff will remain with the company and stay in their current office.
BIS provides both personal lines and commercial lines insurance and specialises in merchant trade, commercial motor, business insurance, property owners and professional risk.
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Zurich cuts scheme contract with Fleet UK
- THB pledges support for Fleet UK
- Ardonagh shutters Swinton's advised commercial business
- Brightside hires new MD of broking as Russell Bence exits
- Allianz appoints branch leaders
- Latest Ogden rate change will cost the industry over £160m