Global Risk Partners (GRP) has bought broker 3XD for an undisclosed sum.
Based in Ribble Valley in Lancashire, 3XD provides specialist insurance products through a range of distribution channels including independent financial advisers.
GRP explained that the firm’s 19 staff will stay with the business, along with chief executive officer, David Fulluck and chief operating officer, Graham Kelsall.
GRP group managing director, Mike Bruce recently told Insurance Age that the business had a
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Brightside hires new MD of broking as Russell Bence exits
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Ardonagh losses rise to £44.5m in H1 2019
- Gauntlet expands into Wales with two new ARs
- THB pledges support for Fleet UK
- Call Connection's administration extension confirmed
- Bravo Group spent £53m on deals in 2018