The British Insurance Brokers’ Association (Biba) has confirmed that Aon Risk Solutions chief executive officer Julie Page has stepped down as its deputy chair, Insurance Age can reveal.
She will be replaced by Laura High, director at Yutree Insurance, who has served on Biba’s board for more than two years.
High commented: “It’s an honour to become Biba’s deputy chair. I am delighted to be continuing my work on the board, and taking forward the important broker issues on behalf of Biba’s
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- One Call’s Radford launches motor broker
- Lloyd's reveals soaring profit for H1 2019
- Saga considering sale of Bennetts for second time, say reports
- TL Dallas posts turnover and profit growth for 2018
- Uber boss joins Inshur following partnership deal
- Markel not going into broking following Caunce O'Hara deal
- Samways retires after decade at Miles Smith