The British Insurance Brokers’ Association (Biba) has confirmed that Aon Risk Solutions chief executive officer Julie Page has stepped down as its deputy chair, Insurance Age can reveal.
She will be replaced by Laura High, director at Yutree Insurance, who has served on Biba’s board for more than two years.
High commented: “It’s an honour to become Biba’s deputy chair. I am delighted to be continuing my work on the board, and taking forward the important broker issues on behalf of Biba’s
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- FCA warns of Moneysupermarket clone
- Documents reveal government actuary recommended a 0.25% discount rate
- Construction firm unable to find insurance due to lack of capacity
- Fact file: What’s the story with the Ogden Rate?
- Hastings expects £8.4m hit from Ogden rate change
- Insurers disappointed by the new discount rate
- Blog: What is JCT 21.2.1 insurance, and who needs it?