Saffron Insurance has bought Broker Network member, Bridge Insurance Services for an undisclosed sum.
This is Saffron’s fourth deal since becoming an Ethos Broking Partner, and follows the purchases of Romford-based Farmer Insurance Brokers, Continuum Insurance Brokers based in Hertford and Bedfordshire-based Grove Insurance Services.
Bridge was established over 40 years ago by Cliff Humphreys in Wisbech Cambridgeshire and provides insurance in both personal lines and commercial lines.
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Hobbs reveals Allianz’s £35m debut at Lloyd’s
- UK Broker Awards: Winners revealed
- Samways retires after decade at Miles Smith
- Clear set to make more deals this year
- Clive Edwards becomes CEO of Aspen Insurance UK
- Tokio Marine Kiln restructures management
- FSCS pays out to Lamp GAP and health customers