Saffron Insurance has bought Broker Network member, Bridge Insurance Services for an undisclosed sum.
This is Saffron’s fourth deal since becoming an Ethos Broking Partner, and follows the purchases of Romford-based Farmer Insurance Brokers, Continuum Insurance Brokers based in Hertford and Bedfordshire-based Grove Insurance Services.
Bridge was established over 40 years ago by Cliff Humphreys in Wisbech Cambridgeshire and provides insurance in both personal lines and commercial lines.
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- FCA warns of Moneysupermarket clone
- Documents reveal government actuary recommended a 0.25% discount rate
- Construction firm unable to find insurance due to lack of capacity
- Fact file: What’s the story with the Ogden Rate?
- Hastings expects £8.4m hit from Ogden rate change
- Insurers disappointed by the new discount rate
- US-firm AssuredPartners buys Hettle Andrews