Erskine Murray has bought Houghton Insurance Bureau, a Bedfordshire-based independent insurance broker.
This is the Leicester-headquartered broker’s third deal in the last 18 months and follows on from its purchase of Cheshire-based Offley Insurance Services in October 2017 and Essex-based Asciak Holdaway Merritt in January 2018.
Erskine Murray stated that the move will strengthen its regional presence and is reflective of its strategic vision. The broker has previously stated it is targeting
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Ardonagh confirms the end of all Swinton retail branches
- Aon UK confirms solicitors’ PI cover has been withdrawn
- Ardonagh losses rise to £44.5m in H1 2019
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Sure Thing! to be rebranded following sale to Policy Expert
- Romero Group moves to Applied Epic
- PIB u-turns on pledge to keep Albany Childcare brand