Green Insurance Group, Global Risk Partners’ (GRP) South East hub, has bought Eastbourne-based Reid Briggs Insurance Brokers, and Clifton Morley Associates, based in Welling, Kent.
GRP took a majority stake in Bexhill-based Greens in June 2017 and the broker has since bought specialist marine broker Collidge & Partners.
According to GRP, Reid Briggs was established over 50 years ago and offers both personal and commercial insurance, primarily in the East Sussex area.
The broker will remain in
The Insurance Age team examine the most read stories for the week commencing 3 June 2019.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- GRP-owned Sagars buys Thomas Cook
- Three directors out as Policy Expert buys loss-making Sure Thing!
- Markel launches tech sector proposition
- Hiscox creates Cyber Exposure Calculator
- Elite proposes solvency scheme to avoid liquidation
- Momentum Broker Solutions unveils 2018 results
- Zurich-owned N&G launches new small craft product