Premiership Rugby has confirmed that its partnership with Gallagher will continue in a response to Vince Cable’s letter last week urging the organisation to review its relationship with the broker.
Gallagher confirmed its sponsorship of Premiership Rugby last April.
The response came after the leader of the Liberal Democrats, who is also the MP for Twickenham, wrote to Premiership Rubgy chief executive Mark McCafferty last week, referring to racist comments made by Gallagher’s UK CEO Simon
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Hobbs reveals Allianz’s £35m debut at Lloyd’s
- UK Broker Awards: Winners revealed
- Samways retires after decade at Miles Smith
- Clear set to make more deals this year
- Clive Edwards becomes CEO of Aspen Insurance UK
- Tokio Marine Kiln restructures management
- FSCS pays out to Lamp GAP and health customers