Premiership Rugby has confirmed that its partnership with Gallagher will continue in a response to Vince Cable’s letter last week urging the organisation to review its relationship with the broker.
Gallagher confirmed its sponsorship of Premiership Rugby last April.
The response came after the leader of the Liberal Democrats, who is also the MP for Twickenham, wrote to Premiership Rubgy chief executive Mark McCafferty last week, referring to racist comments made by Gallagher’s UK CEO Simon
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Government reveals recalculated Ogden rate
- Insurers disappointed by the new discount rate
- Lloyd’s strategy change gets market backing
- Danish regulator orders Gefion not to expand its business volume
- Chris Guillaume formally hands over CEO role
- CRL close to finding replacement for Alpha policies
- FCA issues fresh clone broker warning