Premiership Rugby has confirmed that its partnership with Gallagher will continue in a response to Vince Cable’s letter last week urging the organisation to review its relationship with the broker.
Gallagher confirmed its sponsorship of Premiership Rugby last April.
The response came after the leader of the Liberal Democrats, who is also the MP for Twickenham, wrote to Premiership Rubgy chief executive Mark McCafferty last week, referring to racist comments made by Gallagher’s UK CEO Simon
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- Blanc expects Goldman Sachs to invest in Aston Lark for 'at least five years'
- Aspen Risk Management to be placed in runoff
- Aviva continues to top Brokerbility members survey
- Esure hires former Aviva UKGI boss David McMillan as CEO
- Aston Lark on cusp of £320m Goldman Sachs investment