A new trade body to represent businesses that look after customers in the civil justice system when they make a claim for insurance, injury, negligence and mis-selling has been launched.
The Association of Consumer Support Organisations (ACSO) aims to “de-toxify the so-called compensation culture”, according to its executive director Matthew Maxwell-Scott.
Insurance Age understands that brokers will also be invited to join the organisation and that ACSO is already in talks with major UK
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Aston Lark on cusp of £320m Goldman Sachs investment
- Aspen Risk Management to be placed in runoff
- Biba will return to Manchester in 2020
- Esure hires former Aviva UKGI boss David McMillan as CEO
- Majority of brokers report high stress levels
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal