Ageas Insurance has signed a new five-year deal worth £45m with broker Darwin Clayton.
The provider noted this extends its existing partnership with Darwin Clayton, which has been going on for six years.
The two businesses team up on specialist cover across a number of trade sectors including interior contractors, security, cleaning and facilities management and recruitment.
Ageas strengthened its partnership with the broker in 2014 by agreeing a long-term deal for a multi-million pound
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Government reveals recalculated Ogden rate
- Insurers disappointed by the new discount rate
- Documents reveal government actuary recommended a 0.25% discount rate
- FCA warns of Moneysupermarket clone
- Hastings expects £8.4m hit from Ogden rate change
- Fact file: What’s the story with the Ogden Rate?
- Chris Guillaume formally hands over CEO role