Ageas Insurance has signed a new five-year deal worth £45m with broker Darwin Clayton.
The provider noted this extends its existing partnership with Darwin Clayton, which has been going on for six years.
The two businesses team up on specialist cover across a number of trade sectors including interior contractors, security, cleaning and facilities management and recruitment.
Ageas strengthened its partnership with the broker in 2014 by agreeing a long-term deal for a multi-million pound
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Blanc expects Goldman Sachs to invest in Aston Lark for 'at least five years'
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- Brokers warned over admin fees and commission
- Investors value Ardonagh at £1.9bn
- Aviva continues to top Brokerbility members survey