Ageas Insurance has signed a new five-year deal worth £45m with broker Darwin Clayton.
The provider noted this extends its existing partnership with Darwin Clayton, which has been going on for six years.
The two businesses team up on specialist cover across a number of trade sectors including interior contractors, security, cleaning and facilities management and recruitment.
Ageas strengthened its partnership with the broker in 2014 by agreeing a long-term deal for a multi-million pound
- RSA boss Egan "not defensive" about broker criticism
- Slow take-up of standardised Toba template was expected, says Biba
- Hiscox report shows cyber attacks are on the up
- FCA re-examines duty of care as report warns customers at risk of harm
- UKBA: Wilby says cyber win encourages new business
- FCA data reveals fall in complaints in second half of 2018
- Experts urge brokers to look over remuneration after FCA warning on GI distribution failings