Ageas Insurance has signed a new five-year deal worth £45m with broker Darwin Clayton.
The provider noted this extends its existing partnership with Darwin Clayton, which has been going on for six years.
The two businesses team up on specialist cover across a number of trade sectors including interior contractors, security, cleaning and facilities management and recruitment.
Ageas strengthened its partnership with the broker in 2014 by agreeing a long-term deal for a multi-million pound
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- One Call’s Radford launches motor broker
- Lloyd's reveals soaring profit for H1 2019
- Saga considering sale of Bennetts for second time, say reports
- TL Dallas posts turnover and profit growth for 2018
- Hobbs reveals Allianz’s £35m debut at Lloyd’s
- Uber boss joins Inshur following partnership deal
- Samways retires after decade at Miles Smith