Henshalls Insurance Brokers has bought Stafford-based Bayliss & Cooke for an undisclosed sum.
The Newport-headquartered firm stated that the deal will see it become one of the region’s largest independent brokers.
In addition, Henshalls, which also has an office in Shrewsbury, noted that the acquisition will give it the opportunity to extend its reach into a whole new area.
According to Henshalls managing director Mark Freeman the plan is to retain the Bayliss & Cooke brand across
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- Blanc expects Goldman Sachs to invest in Aston Lark for 'at least five years'
- Aspen Risk Management to be placed in runoff
- Esure hires former Aviva UKGI boss David McMillan as CEO
- Aviva continues to top Brokerbility members survey
- Aston Lark on cusp of £320m Goldman Sachs investment