Henshalls Insurance Brokers has bought Stafford-based Bayliss & Cooke for an undisclosed sum.
The Newport-headquartered firm stated that the deal will see it become one of the region’s largest independent brokers.
In addition, Henshalls, which also has an office in Shrewsbury, noted that the acquisition will give it the opportunity to extend its reach into a whole new area.
According to Henshalls managing director Mark Freeman the plan is to retain the Bayliss & Cooke brand across
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Construction firm unable to find insurance due to lack of capacity
- FCA warns of Moneysupermarket clone
- Fact file: What’s the story with the Ogden Rate?
- Hastings expects £8.4m hit from Ogden rate change
- Documents reveal government actuary recommended a 0.25% discount rate
- Blog: What is JCT 21.2.1 insurance, and who needs it?
- Victor reaches out to brokers following CEO change