ICB Group has posted a pre-tax profit of £1.98m for the year ended 30 June 2018, compared to £1.68m in 2017.
In addition, turnover grew to £11.75m in 2018 (2017: £11.31m) and operating profit increased from £1.91m in 2017 to £2.07m in 2018.
The broker further reported a profit for the financial year of £1.47m (2017: £1.22m).
ICB Group was bought by French broking firm Verlingue in August 2018 and is set to merge with Finch Insurance brokers, also owned by Verlingue, in December 2019.
- Lamp’s proposed liquidation sparks debate on insurer stability and ratings
- Ardonagh closes 24 Swinton branches
- Martyn Holman joins Banks-owned Eldon Insurance board
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Mactavish names all British Steel insurers
- Brokers warned over admin fees and commission
- Lockton announces key hires in Birmingham and Manchester