ICB Group has posted a pre-tax profit of £1.98m for the year ended 30 June 2018, compared to £1.68m in 2017.
In addition, turnover grew to £11.75m in 2018 (2017: £11.31m) and operating profit increased from £1.91m in 2017 to £2.07m in 2018.
The broker further reported a profit for the financial year of £1.47m (2017: £1.22m).
ICB Group was bought by French broking firm Verlingue in August 2018 and is set to merge with Finch Insurance brokers, also owned by Verlingue, in December 2019.
The Insurance Age editorial team dig into this week's top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Construction firm unable to find insurance due to lack of capacity
- FCA warns of Moneysupermarket clone
- Fact file: What’s the story with the Ogden Rate?
- Hastings expects £8.4m hit from Ogden rate change
- Blog: What is JCT 21.2.1 insurance, and who needs it?
- Victor reaches out to brokers following CEO change
- FCA reiterates dual pricing concerns