With less than a month to go until Brexit day the UK insurance market, along with the wider financial services sector, is still facing uncertainty around what the impact will be.
At the time of writing the situation is at stalemate. Theresa May’s withdrawal agreement will not make it through Parliament as it stands and the EU is insisting that the agreement will not be re-opened and renegotiated.
“If they don’t shift the impasse we are going to crash out, which is not exactly what anyone
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Aspen Risk Management to be placed in runoff
- Aston Lark on cusp of £320m Goldman Sachs investment
- Esure hires former Aviva UKGI boss David McMillan as CEO
- Biba will return to Manchester in 2020
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- FCA warns of clone MGA