Aon has confirmed that Joe Henderson has decided to leave the firm effective immediately.
Aon bought Leeds-headquartered Henderson Insurance Brokers in October 2017, after the possibility of the deal was first revealed by Insurance Age in September.
According to Aon, Henderson left the business after a “successful year of integrating” the broker with Aon.
Henderson founded the broking firm in 1986. At the point of sale Henderson had 16 offices and over 400 employees along with over £300m of
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Government reveals recalculated Ogden rate
- Insurers disappointed by the new discount rate
- Lloyd’s strategy change gets market backing
- Danish regulator orders Gefion not to expand its business volume
- Chris Guillaume formally hands over CEO role
- FCA issues fresh clone broker warning
- CRL close to finding replacement for Alpha policies