Aon has confirmed that Joe Henderson has decided to leave the firm effective immediately.
Aon bought Leeds-headquartered Henderson Insurance Brokers in October 2017, after the possibility of the deal was first revealed by Insurance Age in September.
According to Aon, Henderson left the business after a “successful year of integrating” the broker with Aon.
Henderson founded the broking firm in 1986. At the point of sale Henderson had 16 offices and over 400 employees along with over £300m of
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- Blanc expects Goldman Sachs to invest in Aston Lark for 'at least five years'
- Aspen Risk Management to be placed in runoff
- Aviva continues to top Brokerbility members survey
- Esure hires former Aviva UKGI boss David McMillan as CEO
- Blog: The DNA of brokers is changing