Aon has confirmed that Joe Henderson has decided to leave the firm effective immediately.
Aon bought Leeds-headquartered Henderson Insurance Brokers in October 2017, after the possibility of the deal was first revealed by Insurance Age in September.
According to Aon, Henderson left the business after a “successful year of integrating” the broker with Aon.
Henderson founded the broking firm in 1986. At the point of sale Henderson had 16 offices and over 400 employees along with over £300m of
- David Ross accused of “not caring” about acting lawfully
- Aston Lark buys Highworth Insurance
- Zurich temporarily pulls out of direct home
- Allianz hires Gerry Ross as head of commercial motor
- Marsh-owner gains approval to buy Jardine Lloyd Thompson
- Arch Insurance International invests in MGA
- First Central Insurance & Technology takes CEO from Hastings