InsurTech broker Digital Risks, specialising in technology and media businesses, has achieved Lloyd’s coverholder status.
The business is backed by Beazley and the start-up explained that the provider had also sponsored its Lloyd’s application.
According to the InsurTech firm the new status will enable it to insure UK businesses that trade internationally.
Digital Risks was founded in 2015 and specialises in products focused on emerging risks.
All of its policies are sold via a subscription
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- Blanc expects Goldman Sachs to invest in Aston Lark for 'at least five years'
- Aspen Risk Management to be placed in runoff
- Aviva continues to top Brokerbility members survey
- Esure hires former Aviva UKGI boss David McMillan as CEO
- Aston Lark on cusp of £320m Goldman Sachs investment