InsurTech broker Digital Risks, specialising in technology and media businesses, has achieved Lloyd’s coverholder status.
The business is backed by Beazley and the start-up explained that the provider had also sponsored its Lloyd’s application.
According to the InsurTech firm the new status will enable it to insure UK businesses that trade internationally.
Digital Risks was founded in 2015 and specialises in products focused on emerging risks.
All of its policies are sold via a subscription
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Government reveals recalculated Ogden rate
- Insurers disappointed by the new discount rate
- Lloyd’s strategy change gets market backing
- Danish regulator orders Gefion not to expand its business volume
- Chris Guillaume formally hands over CEO role
- CRL close to finding replacement for Alpha policies
- FCA issues fresh clone broker warning