Coleraine-based MCL InsureTech is set to create ten new jobs in the next six months as part of its plan to expand into the Northern Irish insurance market.
The broker stated that it expects a further 40 jobs to be created over the next three to five years.
The company was previously known as MCL Insurance and entered the Republic of Ireland market in 2009.
It is set to launch its Its4Women brand in Northern Ireland on 4 February and aims to secure up to 10% of the online car insurance market
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Blanc expects Goldman Sachs to invest in Aston Lark for 'at least five years'
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Aviva continues to top Brokerbility members survey
- Aspen Risk Management to be placed in runoff
- Blog: The DNA of brokers is changing