Coleraine-based MCL InsureTech is set to create ten new jobs in the next six months as part of its plan to expand into the Northern Irish insurance market.
The broker stated that it expects a further 40 jobs to be created over the next three to five years.
The company was previously known as MCL Insurance and entered the Republic of Ireland market in 2009.
It is set to launch its Its4Women brand in Northern Ireland on 4 February and aims to secure up to 10% of the online car insurance market
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Zurich cuts scheme contract with Fleet UK
- Ardonagh shutters Swinton's advised commercial business
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Allianz appoints branch leaders
- THB pledges support for Fleet UK
- Latest Ogden rate change will cost the industry over £160m
- Broker Expo 2019: Q&A with Aviva's Dave Carey