Coleraine-based MCL InsureTech is set to create ten new jobs in the next six months as part of its plan to expand into the Northern Irish insurance market.
The broker stated that it expects a further 40 jobs to be created over the next three to five years.
The company was previously known as MCL Insurance and entered the Republic of Ireland market in 2009.
It is set to launch its Its4Women brand in Northern Ireland on 4 February and aims to secure up to 10% of the online car insurance market
The Insurance Age editorial team dig into this week's top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Construction firm unable to find insurance due to lack of capacity
- Mactavish criticises industry for "knee-jerk reaction" in hardening market
- Victor reaches out to brokers following CEO change
- FCA reiterates dual pricing concerns
- Fact file: What’s the story with the Ogden Rate?
- FCA warns of Moneysupermarket clone
- Acquis backers Dunedin to pursue more insurance deals