Insurance experts have called for clarity after Prime Minister Theresa May’s Brexit deal was rejected by Parliament yesterday (15 January).
The results of the vote showed that 432 MPs had voted against the deal, compared to 202 votes for, in what has been described as the biggest government defeat in modern history.
Steve White, chief executive officer of the British Insurance Brokers’ Association (Biba) told Insurance Age: “We would like some clarity as to what the next steps will be sooner
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK