Insurance experts have called for clarity after Prime Minister Theresa May’s Brexit deal was rejected by Parliament yesterday (15 January).
The results of the vote showed that 432 MPs had voted against the deal, compared to 202 votes for, in what has been described as the biggest government defeat in modern history.
Steve White, chief executive officer of the British Insurance Brokers’ Association (Biba) told Insurance Age: “We would like some clarity as to what the next steps will be sooner
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Ardonagh confirms the end of all Swinton retail branches
- Ardonagh losses rise to £44.5m in H1 2019
- Aon UK confirms solicitors’ PI cover has been withdrawn
- Bravo Group spent £53m on deals in 2018
- PIB u-turns on pledge to keep Albany Childcare brand
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Romero Group moves to Applied Epic