Gallagher UK retail chief executive Michael Rea has hailed Stackhouse Poland as a “great fit” which will give Gallagher additional scale, after its deal to buy the broker was confirmed earlier this week.
“Stackhouse gives us a physical presence in some towns where we’re not currently - parts of the South coast, the Isle of Wight and Guildford where their head office is,” Rea told Insurance Age.
But despite there currently being more deals in the pipeline for Gallagher, the size of Stackhouse
The Insurance Age team examine the most read stories for the week commencing 3 June 2019.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- GRP-owned Sagars buys Thomas Cook
- Three directors out as Policy Expert buys loss-making Sure Thing!
- Hiscox creates Cyber Exposure Calculator
- PIB's £50m spending on brokers in 2018 revealed
- Insurers could face fines for £4bn dual pricing "rip off"
- Markel launches tech sector proposition
- Zurich-owned N&G launches new small craft product