Gallagher UK retail chief executive Michael Rea has hailed Stackhouse Poland as a “great fit” which will give Gallagher additional scale, after its deal to buy the broker was confirmed earlier this week.
“Stackhouse gives us a physical presence in some towns where we’re not currently - parts of the South coast, the Isle of Wight and Guildford where their head office is,” Rea told Insurance Age.
But despite there currently being more deals in the pipeline for Gallagher, the size of Stackhouse
- Markerstudy buys Co-op underwriting in £185m deal
- Markerstudy to use Co-op’s brand after deal
- Aston Lark buys Irish broker Robertson Low
- Mark Cliff joins Be Wiser as NED
- Ageas consults on closure of Stoke and Port Solent operations
- Axa UK hires Shali Vasudeva as COO from Hiscox
- InsurTech Futures: Zurich partners with travel start-up Pluto