Gallagher UK retail chief executive Michael Rea has hailed Stackhouse Poland as a “great fit” which will give Gallagher additional scale, after its deal to buy the broker was confirmed earlier this week.
“Stackhouse gives us a physical presence in some towns where we’re not currently - parts of the South coast, the Isle of Wight and Guildford where their head office is,” Rea told Insurance Age.
But despite there currently being more deals in the pipeline for Gallagher, the size of Stackhouse
- David Ross accused of “not caring” about acting lawfully
- Aston Lark buys Highworth Insurance
- Zurich temporarily pulls out of direct home
- Allianz hires Gerry Ross as head of commercial motor
- Marsh-owner gains approval to buy Jardine Lloyd Thompson
- Arch Insurance International invests in MGA
- First Central Insurance & Technology takes CEO from Hastings