Brightside Group is looking to boost its 150,000+ policy count across car, van and SME to 300,000+ within three to five years, according to CEO Brendan McCafferty.
“It is perfectly doable,” he told Insurance Age explaining that the target was to grow gross written premium from £100m to around £250m in the same time frame, excluding managing general agent (MGA) business.
McCafferty listed the ingredients for a successful broker as scale, a niche place in the market and having a digital agenda.
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Market moves: Across the board
- Regional review: Cardiff
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK