Brightside Group is looking to boost its 150,000+ policy count across car, van and SME to 300,000+ within three to five years, according to CEO Brendan McCafferty.
“It is perfectly doable,” he told Insurance Age explaining that the target was to grow gross written premium from £100m to around £250m in the same time frame, excluding managing general agent (MGA) business.
McCafferty listed the ingredients for a successful broker as scale, a niche place in the market and having a digital agenda.
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Blanc expects Goldman Sachs to invest in Aston Lark for 'at least five years'
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- Aviva continues to top Brokerbility members survey
- Aspen Risk Management to be placed in runoff
- Investors value Ardonagh at £1.9bn