Charles Manchester, CEO of Manchester Underwriting Management, has responded to criticism of the industry’s cyber products by Simply Business’ UK CEO David Summers.
Earlier this month Summers defended the broker’s decision not to sell cyber insurance despite its advertising strapline of ‘You name it, we insure it’.
Summers had told Insurance Age: “If you look at the match between what consumers think they are asking for and the cyber products being sold today it’s pretty damn poor.”
- David Ross accused of “not caring” about acting lawfully
- Aston Lark buys Highworth Insurance
- Zurich temporarily pulls out of direct home
- Allianz hires Gerry Ross as head of commercial motor
- Marsh-owner gains approval to buy Jardine Lloyd Thompson
- Arch Insurance International invests in MGA
- First Central Insurance & Technology takes CEO from Hastings