Charles Manchester, CEO of Manchester Underwriting Management, has responded to criticism of the industry’s cyber products by Simply Business’ UK CEO David Summers.
Earlier this month Summers defended the broker’s decision not to sell cyber insurance despite its advertising strapline of ‘You name it, we insure it’.
Summers had told Insurance Age: “If you look at the match between what consumers think they are asking for and the cyber products being sold today it’s pretty damn poor.”
The Insurance Age team examine the most read stories for the week commencing 3 June 2019.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Elite proposes solvency scheme to avoid liquidation
- IFB launches counter fraud database
- Motor market records best year since 1985 ahead of troubled future, says EY
- Momentum Broker Solutions unveils 2018 results
- Broker Network owner set to make more deals with fresh funding
- Brokers call on HMRC to reform IPT
- Two TMK executives resign amid fresh sexual harassment claims at Lloyd's