The quiz is now live.
Why not test yourself against your colleagues to see who has been paying the most attention?
Pleased with your results?
Tweet us your score using #IAQuiz
Need a hint? Try our clues:
The Q3 results reflect impact of joint venture with LV.
Deal is the broker's third in 2018 and follows Risk Services and Portmore.
It was set up following NSM’s buy of MGA Xpekt.
He was previously at Complete Cover Group and Mulsanne.
It is the third deal for the GRP
- Aston Lark buys Highworth Insurance
- David Ross accused of “not caring” about acting lawfully
- Zurich temporarily pulls out of direct home
- Allianz hires Gerry Ross as head of commercial motor
- Marsh-owner gains approval to buy Jardine Lloyd Thompson
- Arch Insurance International invests in MGA
- Legal & General unveils tech solution for brokers