Global Risk Partners (GRP) is set to buy broker Risk Alliance for an undisclosed sum, Insurance Age revealed this week.
According to sources a deal is due to go through this month with GRP buying the business which is headquartered in Yorkshire.
It is believed that Risk Alliance was originally in talks with Broker Network but, following the breakdown of those discussions, GRP stepped in.
4) Premium Credit reviewing Gefion position
- Brokers warned over admin fees and commission
- Ardonagh closes 24 Swinton branches
- Mactavish chases “ultimate failure” £30m British Steel claim
- Mactavish names all British Steel insurers
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- In Person: Simon Cooter and Carolyn Callan, Covéa
- Lamp’s proposed liquidation sparks debate on insurer stability and ratings