Global Risk Partners (GRP) is set to buy broker Risk Alliance for an undisclosed sum, Insurance Age revealed this week.
According to sources a deal is due to go through this month with GRP buying the business which is headquartered in Yorkshire.
It is believed that Risk Alliance was originally in talks with Broker Network but, following the breakdown of those discussions, GRP stepped in.
4) Premium Credit reviewing Gefion position
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Ardonagh losses rise to £44.5m in H1 2019
- Brightside hires new MD of broking as Russell Bence exits
- Gauntlet expands into Wales with two new ARs
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Bravo Group spent £53m on deals in 2018
- Call Connection's administration extension confirmed
- GRP buys risk management firm H&S Click