About three years ago I went to the launch event of the first ever Dive In Festival.
At that point I hadn’t been writing about insurance for very long, but it doesn’t really take more than ten minutes to realise that the sector is not the most diverse.
This year the festival, which is an initiative of Inclusion at Lloyd’s, is bigger than ever before and has expanded internationally to include events in 26 countries.
When registration opened, Dive In stated that after three years of raising
- Bluefin fine – 32 FCA staff directly involved in investigation
- GRP’s purchase prices revealed
- In Person: Head of Marsh Networks David Hopwood
- Ex-Towergate and Aviva boss Mark Hodges joins ReAssure for IPO
- Abbey owners Prestige buy Autoline
- FCA insurance spend rises to £264,587 for 2018/19
- GRP pondering two more regional hubs