About three years ago I went to the launch event of the first ever Dive In Festival.
At that point I hadn’t been writing about insurance for very long, but it doesn’t really take more than ten minutes to realise that the sector is not the most diverse.
This year the festival, which is an initiative of Inclusion at Lloyd’s, is bigger than ever before and has expanded internationally to include events in 26 countries.
When registration opened, Dive In stated that after three years of raising
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- FCA warns of Moneysupermarket clone
- Documents reveal government actuary recommended a 0.25% discount rate
- Insurers disappointed by the new discount rate
- Fact file: What’s the story with the Ogden Rate?
- Government reveals recalculated Ogden rate
- Hastings expects £8.4m hit from Ogden rate change
- Chris Guillaume formally hands over CEO role