About three years ago I went to the launch event of the first ever Dive In Festival.
At that point I hadn’t been writing about insurance for very long, but it doesn’t really take more than ten minutes to realise that the sector is not the most diverse.
This year the festival, which is an initiative of Inclusion at Lloyd’s, is bigger than ever before and has expanded internationally to include events in 26 countries.
When registration opened, Dive In stated that after three years of raising
- Ardonagh closes 24 Swinton branches
- Mactavish chases “ultimate failure” £30m British Steel claim
- Brokers warned over admin fees and commission
- Mactavish names all British Steel insurers
- Lamp’s proposed liquidation sparks debate on insurer stability and ratings
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- BGL launches new short-term motor insurance brand