The 8 November 2018 marks the first ever Insurance Day of Giving, a cross-industry initiative looking to raise money for Insurance United Against Dementia.
It was launched last month and the aim is for the insurance sector to raise £10m to fund dementia research.
Tedstone explained to Insurance Age content director how the day will work and why it is important.
He also talks about his preparations for the InsureTrek18 which begins next week and finishes on World Alzheimer’s Day.
Why did you
- Premium Credit explains taking system offline
- Gallagher and Ardonagh in legal dispute
- Broker named on FSCS insolvency list
- MMC confirms up to 3,750 jobs in danger from JLT takeover
- MMC boss Dan Glaser lifts the lid on the 11 day JLT deal
- Ex broker jailed for £140,000 fraud
- Brokers see opportunity in MMC’s JLT takeover