Lloyd’s has confirmed that John Neal will be its new chief executive officer, succeeding outgoing CEO Inga Beale.
Neal was group CEO of QBE for five years before leaving the role in December last year. He will take up his position at Lloyd’s on 15 October 2018.
In addition to his role at QBE, Neal has also previously held various posts at Ensign Managing Agency in the Lloyd’s market.
The corporation announced in June that Beale was to leave Lloyd’s in 2019 after five years as CEO.
- Experts urge brokers to look over remuneration after FCA warning on GI distribution failings
- Wonga's Tara Waite (formerly Kneafsey) returns to insurance with Ageas role
- Nick Milton to develop Pen Underwriting’s broker strategy replacing Simon Taylor
- Tokio Marine Kiln’s Blundell joins Biba
- Brexit and customer fairness dominate FCA 2019/20 plans
- FCA proposes £537.7m fee budget for 2019/20
- PIB seeking to raise £100m - £200m to fund growth