Lloyd’s has confirmed that John Neal will be its new chief executive officer, succeeding outgoing CEO Inga Beale.
Neal was group CEO of QBE for five years before leaving the role in December last year. He will take up his position at Lloyd’s on 15 October 2018.
In addition to his role at QBE, Neal has also previously held various posts at Ensign Managing Agency in the Lloyd’s market.
The corporation announced in June that Beale was to leave Lloyd’s in 2019 after five years as CEO.
- Aviva grows mid-market appetite
- MRIB buys Independents
- Ex-Enterprise non-exec chairman Nick Cruz sues Gibraltar regulator for libel
- Unauthorised broker targets customers on Instagram
- Acturis set to seek new minority PE investor
- Saffron buys Farmer Insurance Brokers
- Biba warns of 'uncharted waters' as Theresa May's Brexit deal is rejected