Lloyd’s has confirmed that John Neal will be its new chief executive officer, succeeding outgoing CEO Inga Beale.
Neal was group CEO of QBE for five years before leaving the role in December last year. He will take up his position at Lloyd’s on 15 October 2018.
In addition to his role at QBE, Neal has also previously held various posts at Ensign Managing Agency in the Lloyd’s market.
The corporation announced in June that Beale was to leave Lloyd’s in 2019 after five years as CEO.
- CBL Insurance placed into liquidation
- Gallagher set to ink another deal before Christmas
- Marsh unveils Marsh-JLT Specialty plans
- Top 100 2018: Find out who made the list
- Broker Choice Awards: The winners
- Fresh founder Lisa Powis rejoins insurance sector with tech business
- Dye points to pricing changes following claims inflation