Lloyd’s has confirmed that John Neal will be its new chief executive officer, succeeding outgoing CEO Inga Beale.
Neal was group CEO of QBE for five years before leaving the role in December last year. He will take up his position at Lloyd’s on 15 October 2018.
In addition to his role at QBE, Neal has also previously held various posts at Ensign Managing Agency in the Lloyd’s market.
The corporation announced in June that Beale was to leave Lloyd’s in 2019 after five years as CEO.
- Premium Credit explains taking system offline
- Gallagher and Ardonagh in legal dispute
- Broker named on FSCS insolvency list
- MMC confirms up to 3,750 jobs in danger from JLT takeover
- MMC boss Dan Glaser lifts the lid on the 11 day JLT deal
- Ex broker jailed for £140,000 fraud
- Brokers see opportunity in MMC’s JLT takeover