Insurance Age's editor and news editor share their views on the most popular stories of the week in the latest episode of our regular podcast.
Use the link to hear their thoughts and analysis.
You can also download the podcast to listen later or subscribe in iTunes.
Top five stories in the week commencing 6 August 2018:
1) Saffron hit by £2.6m lawsuit – report
2) Allianz Insurance takes first step into Lloyd’s
3) Ghost brokers in dock after Esure and police uncover racket
- Aviva grows mid-market appetite
- MRIB buys Independents
- Ex-Enterprise non-exec chairman Nick Cruz sues Gibraltar regulator for libel
- Unauthorised broker targets customers on Instagram
- Biba warns of 'uncharted waters' as Theresa May's Brexit deal is rejected
- Saffron buys Farmer Insurance Brokers
- NMU in specialist line-led restructure