Insurance Age's editor and news editor share their views on the most popular stories of the week in the latest episode of our regular podcast.
Use the link to hear their thoughts and analysis.
You can also download the podcast to listen later or subscribe in iTunes.
Top five stories in the week commencing 6 August 2018:
1) Saffron hit by £2.6m lawsuit – report
2) Allianz Insurance takes first step into Lloyd’s
3) Ghost brokers in dock after Esure and police uncover racket
4) CII begin
- FCA warns on clone of Ellis David Insurance Brokers
- Covéa boss Simon Cooter to leave in 2019
- Vantage owner, NSM, buys UK motor MGA
- InsurTech Futures: Ex-Brokerbility and Aviva expert targets on-demand market
- Miller buys Alston Gayler and Co
- Blog: Does your board meet FCA standards?
- Hyperion launches new technology division