Insurance Age's editor and news editor share their views on the most popular stories of the week in the latest episode of our regular podcast.
Use the link to hear their thoughts and analysis.
You can also download the podcast to listen later or subscribe in iTunes.
Top five stories in the week commencing 6 August 2018:
1) Saffron hit by £2.6m lawsuit – report
2) Allianz Insurance takes first step into Lloyd’s
3) Ghost brokers in dock after Esure and police uncover racket
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Zurich cuts scheme contract with Fleet UK
- Ardonagh shutters Swinton's advised commercial business
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Allianz appoints branch leaders
- THB pledges support for Fleet UK
- Latest Ogden rate change will cost the industry over £160m
- Broker Expo 2019: Q&A with Aviva's Dave Carey