Insurance Age's editor and news editor share their views on the most popular stories of the week in the latest episode of our regular podcast.
Use the link to hear their thoughts and analysis.
You can also download the podcast to listen later or subscribe in iTunes.
Top five stories in the week commencing 6 August 2018:
1) Saffron hit by £2.6m lawsuit – report
2) Allianz Insurance takes first step into Lloyd’s
3) Ghost brokers in dock after Esure and police uncover racket
- Experts urge brokers to look over remuneration after FCA warning on GI distribution failings
- Wonga's Tara Waite (formerly Kneafsey) returns to insurance with Ageas role
- Nick Milton to develop Pen Underwriting’s broker strategy replacing Simon Taylor
- Tokio Marine Kiln’s Blundell joins Biba
- Brexit and customer fairness dominate FCA 2019/20 plans
- FCA proposes £537.7m fee budget for 2019/20
- PIB seeking to raise £100m - £200m to fund growth